i accept all of my feelings just as i am  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein

when i avoid or 'change' my life because of feelings, i'm essentially denying those feelings. feelings are natural and loving. judging feelings creates a feeling of need. and judging life because of my feelings creates feelings of need (a desire to alter reality). its this judgment connected to the feeling that distorts my perception of the feeling and attaches the result to me. when i release the judgment, then i see the feeling for what it is. i see the hurt, the pain, and the anger in perspective. and it is less that i'm hurting or angry and more that i have to avoid feeling unlovable. i feel powerfully that i need to do something to 'change' reality, to protect myself from the protruding judgment that i'm bad or unlovable. I do this to myself and so do the people that i love. i dont want to feel unlovable or bad. i dont want it confirmed. these are the deep roots of judgment.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 25, 2009 at Friday, September 25, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment