denying feelings is denying life  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein

if i cut off anger i cut off passion.
if i cut off anxiety i cut off acceptance.
if i cut off fear i cut off courage.
if i cut off hurt i cut off understanding.
if i cut off grief i cut off love.

"thats it, i'm DONE!" - when i think i've reached my limit, my cutoff point, i know that growth is at my doorstep. but blame, guilt, and judgment are locking and barricading the door. this is a reaction. this is denial in action. this is irresponsibility. i can take responsibility for my triggers without blaming others. i can create healthy boundaries without acting like a victim. boundaries are my responsibility. not the responsibility of the people i love.

commitment and love are LIMITLESS

This entry was posted on Monday, September 28, 2009 at Monday, September 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment