when i feel hurt or angry  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

when I feel absolutely right and justified in my anger or hurt.
when I feel driven to be heard.
when I don't see choices anymore.
that's the time when I need to have compassion.
that's when I need to listen.
that's when I need to put myself in the other person's place.
because that's when I hurt someone's feelings or hear their feelings.
that's when I try to force someone to listen or listen to them.
that's when I demand that someone change or accept them and get to know them better.
that's when I try to take away someone's freedom or support their happiness.
when I feel hurt or angry.

that's when I can choose to show the love in my heart.
that's when I can choose to be compassionate.

the struggle for power and control has dominated my heart and betrayed love for the last time.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at Wednesday, September 16, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment