honesty is god  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein

its true that everyone is a reflection of me. and that what i judge in someone else is myself. the anger and hurt is me recognizing myself. and expressing my self-hatred is me criticizing someone else. others reflect me. when i judge others its because i have that judgment and disapproval of myself. i project my negative self-image onto others. i judge others according to how i judge myself.

everyone is free to decide their own values and their own path. free to live their lives however they choose, even if i hate it or think they're hurting themselves.

only offer help when it is requested. but then, when it is given, don't express opinions (judgments), even if they're agreed upon as true. there's no place for personal opinions (judgments) when helping someone. they're manipulative and controlling. it influences someone's beliefs about themselves or their beliefs about you or both.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 5, 2009 at Monday, October 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment