neediness is just feeling incomplete.  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein

i'm listening to what's going on inside of me. at the turbulent surface my mind is churning millions of thoughts. but i'm swimming down. i'm deep in the ocean. it's still and quiet. this is the ocean of the eternal mother. it's all the love ever felt, past-present-future. i'm sitting quietly here. i pull down the situation from the surface. i ask myself, "what do you feel like you're not getting from this situation?" "why do you feel incomplete?" "what need is not being met in your life?" "your feelings are ok. you're expressing a real need." "who in you feels this?" "do you remember the 1st time you felt this?" i do any judgment release that i need to and then i practice 'reclaiming the past'. this transforms the situation from 'having' oriented to 'being' oriented. it takes the responsibility off of a loved one and gives it to my self.

i'm learning to give the love i need to myself. and get the love i need from myself.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 15, 2009 at Thursday, October 15, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment