come-as-you-are  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein in , , , , , , , , , , , ,

acceptance is not about fairness.

acceptance is %100 responsibility.
acceptance does not judge.
acceptance means absolutely no opinions about another:
what comes up for me - this thing you do - the way you are - you know how you are - it's not bad, it's just something you do - i know you better than you know yourself - are you being authentic - i sense some dishonesty - i believe this - why would you do that - you should do this - you shouldn't be that way - anyone would feel like i do - i need to stand up for myself - you're taking advantage of me - you're not being fair - you're controlling - i feel manipulated - i need to be free - you don't let me be myself - i need to express myself - you make me feel this way - you need to change - you're not hearing me - you dont listen - i cant communicate with you - you need to take responsibility

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at Wednesday, September 23, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment