hoarding & pretend letting go  

Posted by Zimmerman Stein in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

hoarding feelings and pretend letting go are the same thing. just like you can get rid of stuff all the time without actually letting go of stuff. "out of sight out of mind" is the same as "sweeping it under the rug."


at first it seems like a guage might be to ask myself, "how attached am i to the stuff i won't get rid of?" except that if i'm getting rid of stuff without actually letting go, then my answer is a lie.

actually letting go does not happen without acknowledging my attachment to the stuff and does not happen without love. sometimes the stuff might want to stay. acceptance is unconditional. i am not the judge. accepting my relationship to feelings is healing and growth. everything else is about controlling my life and my world. and there's no love there. and no honesty.

all things in my life are love.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at Wednesday, September 16, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment